Information for Model Silent GE 3200DS, GE 3500DS, BDS 4000, BDS5000, GE 7000 DS, GE 7500 DS, GE 9000 DS, Single & 3 Phase.
Use SERVO PREMIUM Engine Oil 15 W40 or Equivalent.
- Normally 25 AH, 30 AH, 32 AH & 35 AH batteries are of same size & look.
- Dealer / customer many times buy cheaper batteries.
- For above model DG Sets, buy genuine & correct 12v- 35 AH battery like: Livguard or Amaron only.
- Under capacity (AH) batteries or discharged battery can damage the self motor
- If genset is not in use for 15 days or more, battery starts discharging, So Always Use External Battery Charger, so that battery is always in charged condition.
- For starting, always start the engine with the help of ‘D’ – compression lever. To start , first press & hold the ‘D’ – compression lever by right hand finger & with left hand rotate the start key , as soon engine take 3- 4 rotations, remove your right hand from ‘D’ – compression lever , engine will start.
- In case battery is low / discharged, do not start engine – by start key. Dealer must give training to customer for manual starting by rope pulling. in this way Customer can use the generator, even if battery is in discharge Condition.
- Check water level of Battery in every 15 days and Top – Up with distilled water.
- Self Motor carries No Guaranty or Warranty, because its life depends on usage and discretion of user.
- Warranty of all portable Gensets against any manufacturing defects are for 1 year or 500 hours of running, whichever is earlier. Refer owner’s manual to know more about warranty limitations.
- Free service facility is available at Dehra Dun & Delhi Centers only.